ballade pour adeline

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Crapping time

Hmm...where is everyone???!! Busy mugging? So little people online. It's so colddddddd................sian. Blah. I am in the wrong place in front of the comp but really. Help. It's like when you try to study, all the random thoughts appear in my mind. Everything. Haha. Esp holidaying in sg. Helphelphelphelphelphlephelphlephelp. geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz. Need discipline. And stop feeling like sleeping. Best weather to sleep actually. Bleh. Help. Heeee-llllllpppppp. Exams suck...if you don't already know.

everyone's...mostly got 4 papers. Me? 6. Hah. what in the world.?!#($)@*# 1 hands on. And everyone ends earlier than me. Even the mad pple. ok, the med pple. argh. exams really suck lah. Can't explain more. the word itself injects fear in me. what a powerful term. It describes all the angst and apprehension. my at least.

Have a tendency to eat yet don't eat. How ironic.

My vision is blurred now. All the words. Blah. How crappy am I? Very.

Blogblogblogblogblgoblgoblgo. Someone talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home