ballade pour adeline

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Had a strang dream last night. It was one of those which I usually dream abt every sat night. Hehe. I dreamt that I was crossing the road with a friend and walking down orchard road to orchard station. haha. Was crossing the road at Borders Bkshop. Boy, do I miss doing that!=)

2nd dream was abt 3 girls and a guy. Well, I friends, I don't really know who the other 2 girls were but the guy seems to be sean from college. haha. Weird, I don't even talk to him. Anyway, the 4 of us seemed to be a really close bunch of friends and I remember sitting in the seat beside the driver's seat in a big lorry while sean and this other girl sat in the passenger seat. It was very very strange indeed. The driver drove through roads which had trees lining the pathway and such. Bonkus eh. And the 4 of us huddled up and tooks many neoprints. Anyway, it was one of those sweet dreams which you wish you didn't have to wake up from. But it was 1120. I had to lug myself out of bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home