ballade pour adeline

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Argh. I know I really shouldn't be blogging now!!! but I am STREEEESSSSSSSSSED!(*&#()(#&)(*@)&#(*&!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................=( I know you are stressed too-those busy mugging and stuff.
Man...I am supposed to be doing my essay now and it is really wringing my brain juice dry. I actually spent 1hr on the introduction which is so bad. And I still got lots lots more to go. boooo hooooo hooooo........I can't wait for the hols when I will have company!=) anyway, back to whining----1500 word essay. Due in abt a couple of wks time. Then exams. Then wah piang eh I wanna puke!...Ahhhhhhhhh..........help!!!!!!!............................

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.........I wanna crack.

I just realised that yest marked the 3rd mth that I am here. Geez...Is that fast?...Don't know. Then I just realised it's sat again. I just remembered watched some show on tv with my sis last sat then it's on again. So it's sat again. Ok I am blabbering trash but seriously, I am STRESSED!...*Pulls hair on head*.

I don't believe this but I am actually thinking of food now. Had some packet mee for lunch. Actually it was pretty good. haha. With egg and some leftover food like fish. oh but the fish was a bit sour so I threw some away. STREEEEEEESSSSSSSSED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home