ballade pour adeline

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My sis's room feels like a christian bookshop. I am serious! Everytime I enter, I can't help but be so spiritually inspired-the hymms and the collection of christian books. I saw the purpose driven life book on her table and she encouraged me to read it. I told her that it was a really popular book since my friends read them before. Inevitably I read through 2 chapters. It felt good. I don't know why but everytime I get involved spiritually, I feel like crying. nvm the reason. Anyway, it was good book I must say. The 1st chapt was powerful enough to make me realise the purpose of life. I think I shldn't question my existence anymore...=)

I feel like I really shld be studying but haiz...you know lah. Hmm...I am such a procrastinator. Just got off the phone with my mum (an hr ago) and there they are, abt to enjoy dinner. Hmm...miss home eh..=P

It's a cold night.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home