ballade pour adeline

Monday, May 02, 2005

Don't mind me. A bit vulgar today. Looked at some test qns and there goes the word "sh*t".

Why didn't I sit at the corner!!!!!......=( Initially, I refused to sit in the 1st row when they told us to move because the lecture theatre was designed in such a that it curved inwards at the sides. Ok, so all LTs are like that. Whatever. I refused to because the 'view' was so good. Crap. I really shld have sat there. It was left-handed table. I cldn't possibly 'enjoy the b-la-r-dy' view you know. And who knows, I may have concentrated better for the test. Argh. So regretted it. Why man why? Imagine me sticking my index finger, pinkie and thumb out and pointing twds the floor in an Afro style. Man........

I sure hope it doesn't affect the outcome. Use your BRAINS girl!.....

So...he is always trying to avoid me. Why? I have no idea. Don't want to know either. Well I guess it ain't a bad thing. Saves me from trying to avoid him. Haha. It's true. It's good to get used to stuff. Used to things that you cannot control like pple treating you bad and stuff. =) I am truly meant that. Go ahead, continue avoiding me. =)

I don't understand why they have to make us go (walk) to a place which is opp the trinity sci labs just to take a 15 min test. It's soo far. But oh well, weather's good, a little chilly though but good. I don't mind the walk=)

Oh my way back, I was being my egoccentric self again. Realised pple were staring at me. You know how you walk past pple and pple gaze at you for longer than they shld? Yup. I thought was it because I looked like crap? Maybe my hair was in a mess. Maybe my pants were undone. Maybe I looked ugly. Just Maybe. We can't rule out any speculations right?...Oh well. Geez.

It's May day. I wish it was Pay day. Haha.

I am hungry again. Can you imagine. I just ate brekky 2 hrs ago. Got a big tummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home