ballade pour adeline

Friday, April 22, 2005

Faced some rubbish in sch today. From the same pple basically Oh well. Trash is always everywhere. Can't really help it. =X (pun intended)=P

Anyway, went gym just now after my sis asked me to. Haha just realised that I am pretty compliant. Haha. Before that went to melb central. Haha. Yes, AGAIN. My hangout every friday. Somehow. Got her a little tiramisu cake for her bday this sun...Got a cinamon roll. Yum!!! Reminded me of the raffles city one. Haven't eaten one in ages!!...Pigging again. Been pigging alot lately. The cravings just overwhelm me. =P

Weather sux again. 26d. How idiotic. It's autumm!!!...It's supposed to be 18 degrees!=P

With this kind of weather. I sooooooo wanna go to the beachhhhhhh!!!!!!.......=

I dream to live by the beach. And then again, after the tsunamis, maybe no...

lalala~

Happy anzac day pple...

Happy birthday to pple who are celebrating their birthdays. Good day for those who are going to the beach. Happy recruitment for those going to ns. Good luck for pple taking exams. Good mood for pple feeling sucky.

And lastly, have a nice day for trashy pple who are somehow always trying to make me feel horrible.

6 mths and counting...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home