ballade pour adeline

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday is over!=) Well another long day.

Today everytime I saw adam, I felt like laughing because I was reminded of that dream. haha

Today we did splinting for physio prac. Will post pics soon. Qte interesting. =P It's like making a cast. So there were like abt 3-4 frying pans in the physio prac room with water in them. So basically we melt this flat sheet of thingy until it is pliable. And use a pair of scissors ($ 80/90!!!) a special pair that is used to cut splints. haha. What an expensive pair of metal scissors!...Hmm and the splint (each hard flab we got) was said to cost $30 each. *Tsk tsk*. We had to work fast because the splint wld become so hard that we cldn't cut it. Sounds like clay huh...except that it wasn't powdery and stuff. but when we immersed it in the bubbling water, we had to use a spatula to move in so that it won't get stuck to the pan...=) you shall see the pics!...

Was thinking...It wld be easier for me if I just accepted that it was over. Then I wldn't feel so bad...(maybe?). Anyway, it is over. So I just have to accept it. hehe=P and that is the hardest thing to do-letting go.

I am hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home