ballade pour adeline

Saturday, April 16, 2005

hehe. my mum's friend came with her kids to my place just now to pass me sth. Haven't met them in nearly 2 years! Time flies. Only met them a couple of times but my mum's been keeping in touch with them. On seeing them, I don't even remember seeing them before. haha in other words, it seems as if I have never met them before because 1) I don't remember how they looked like 2) Somehow they have changed from 2 yrs. Haha. Geez. Point is, the lady commented that I grew taller (which is not true...=X) and I looked better and I put on weight. hmm...I hope she didn't mean that 'I looked better BECAUSE I put on weight'. Haha. whatever lah. I wasn't offended. More like amused? hehe. oh well. It's isn't the 1st time anyway. When I back home 1 1/2 yrs ago, after college that is, my relatives said I looked better too but I didn't say that I put on weight. Haha. Anyway, I know that I did put on weight. Thing is, are these 2 things linked-looking better and putting on weight? hahaa...Weirdo. lalala~~ I have to lose weight man. hehe...^00^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home