ballade pour adeline

Monday, April 11, 2005

I know I've been MIA for nearly a week. Oh well. Fact is, I did blog last fri...took more than 1/2 hr to jolt down all my sorrows. Haha. In the end? You guessed it, blogger died on me...just when I clicked the publish post button..."page not available" haha. Right. Oh well. I was surprised I didn't flare up. Probably used to it already. What's even more amazing was that it took me longer than usual to blog (1/2 hr) because I was feeling really down that day. haha. Well, immediately after that happened, I think I was laughing inside. Like, perhaps I was feeling really trashy that day, with all the swollen eyes and stuff, nothing cld have made me worse...even when the blog conked out. Haha. lalala~

And another reason why I haven't frequented here anymore was because I have reverted back to the old conventional diary=) That's worthy of a celebration eh? After abandoning it for more than 2 yrs. hehe I finally got down to my old friend. Still as trust-worthy as ever. At least after 1/2 of all my rantings, it is still in the diary. haha. I was qte appalled that I actually had the inspiration to write a 9 page mandarin poem in my diary! hehe. Good ole' diary. I guess that was the original thoughts because they were all locked up in my head all these (hard) times.

Actually coming to think of it, there was qte a lot of content in there in friday's blog. haha but I'll never see it again. So will you who is reading this. All in all, went for lunch with the yr1s, ending crying all the alone because I was crestfallen. Sat and cried for 1/2 hr at melb central. haha.

Anyway, the important thing is that, on consulting my friend, she told me how to forget a person. Seems to be qte a handy tip if you ask me. No debates. DON'T debate with me, that is, because I think it's the best idiot-proof advice anyone can give. hmm...I learnt that in times of sadness, I have only God to turn to and of course myself. The going is tough but coming to think it, perhaps God and myself are the only ones actually willing to listen to whatever I have to say. Listening. What a virtue. I think it's been a while since I last confided my deepest innermost thoughts in a friend. The most often person wld be God but other than that, I don't think I have done that in a while. hmm let's see...perhaps the most recent one wld be 7 mths ago? haha. One of the reasons I don't do that (anymore) is because I reckon no one will be interested in my adding to their already full pile of lists of problems. No man really deserves more problems aparts from their own, really. Another reason is that, I think each time I face the problem myself, I grow stronger, instead of being more dependent on another friend or something of similar sorts. The last reason wld be that I am trying to run away from it. So by not talking abt my problems to friends, I guess I get a temporary relief of not having to face it. There you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home