ballade pour adeline

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I am so sian. sian until cannot sian anymore. Got a tut later as well. Think I will just shut my mouth. aiy, but I am the 2nd reader today. crap. Ok, I am rambling on. I am so sleepy. woke up at 6am for an 8am class today. 8am starts suck.

crs prac was crappy as usual. the tutor gave us a break at 10min for the end because apparently he said he was hypoglycemic and he need glucose. like...oK. It's weird lah coz he is rather burly. and like never came across tutors who decided to stop because they were hungry. whatever.

on my way to the comp lab, came across another 'interesting' conversation. Coincidentally, from the same area that I last heard abt the kissing thingy. Anyway, this girl said "The one who eats the magic mushroom is clearly......" I didn't hear the last bit because 1stly I was sian. 2ndly, I was walking to the physio building. magic mushroom? eh...hmm...maybe she's still reading a fantasy story book. Bleh.

Just realised that tmr's lunch at pancake parlour is for the international yr 1s and 2s. sian sian sian. like interaction club like that. Argh.

met jenny at union hse. asked me if I was going to fri night market. I said no and she exclaimed "busy? you have a bf right?.................." with a cheeky laugh. I was like "er.............no." eh? friday night not free means must have bf meh? haha...she's so funny...=P anyway, she's still so friendly lah, overwhelming me with friendliness and enthusiasm=)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I want to go back and sleep.

Stupid eric just came into the comp lab to ka chau me. came to me and told him he went home to sleep. v shuang3. yan3 jing1 shui3 wang1 wang........... !#%$#R(&(*. Ah. whatever. I am sooooooo lethargic...not like barry's tut will help in any way. Haha. He's a natural tranquilizer. Imagine the pain and agony. = -_-

hmm...time to go for tut already. 2 hrs...Just bear with it gal...^_^"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home