ballade pour adeline

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Have you ever woken up in the morning and realised that you missed someone so badly? I felt it the 1st thing I awoke this morning. It was really depressing. Like how you are here and she is there. I am talking abt my high school good friend. I saw her in a dream. I cried in the dream. I dreamt that my family and I went to her house...which corners happened to look similar to my house. I dreamt that she was back from California and she invited me over to her house. She gave me a stuff toy pig that was seemingly high-tech. You cld draw a mouth shape on the board behind it and it wld appear on the stuff toy. Coming to think of it...it is freaky...=X.

I haven't met her since end of 2003. That's qte long. Although I see her online all the time, it just doesn't feel right to click there and say hi because she is always so busy and for the past few times she had been on away mode. Melancholic huh? How you really want to talk to someone but don't know what the outcome wld be like. Had always wanted to send her a card but never got down to it. Wonder why. The american stamp is still in wallet...it's been there since beginning of last year I think. Oh well. Someday...I hope someday we will meet again...

The dream was surreal...I cried in there because apparently in the dream she went off as quickly as she had appeared and I was so sad that I didn't know when I wld see her again. I asked her sister and she told me 7th mar and I stopped crying. And I woke up. I lay in my bed thinking about the whole thing. 7th mar is over. I woke up and I was thinking...when did the dream supposedly take place? I cldn't possibly meet her at her home because I was here (in the wretched place) so...I thought it cld have taken place either in nov, dec or jan. But that can't be the thing because the last time I met her was end of 2003! So...it never happened...it was only a dream. =( When can I see her again?...

Thunderstorm outside my window. The aluminium shelters at the top of buildings are making a clanking sound. 1 min later...The dark clouds are gone...Ah!...just passing clouds...=( it's a crazy bright and sunny day...=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home