ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Today was a not too bad day=) well went to market with my sis and went for lunch alone. I felt like a tai-tai. For once. haha. (Seldom eat out alone but today I realised that it is part of life's enjoyment to not be choked while talking to a friend and eating and also enjoying your meal without having the stress of someone waiting for you to finish your meal=) ) Called my mum yest and she was having sushi with my dad so I decided to go for sushi at a restaurant too...haha, after much contemplation. It was soooo good that I cried. Haha. No lah...it was the wasabi. My favourite wasabi. Very shiok. =P had wanted to go the shrine (which I call the 'swine'...haha) but nah...weather wasn't that nice and I didn't exactly feel like walking so much today. eh...loitered ard the city again. Wanted to treat myself to something nice like buying some clothes I fancy. Unfortunately, I cld find none. Maybe I didn't search hard enough. Or maybe I just didn't feel like buying. You know how a girl's mood is just so incomprehensible...hehe...anywayz...after having a delectable lunch, I was satiated. woaw...I just looooove sashimi. haha...back to the point. I got a drink for like 6 bucks...okie lah qte healthy haha...and went to borders for abt 45min? Time really passed so quickly. I didn't even do much there. Just look look see see (but no play mahjong).

Then walked ard david jones and saw the mammoth amount chocs for easter. I wanted to buy some for my friends and then I didn't know who to give to. haha. That's weird right. Sad but true. And I was thinking, had I been in singapore maybe it wldn't be such a big problem. =X I cldn't possibly mail the chocs back eh?...hehe IF one day someone invents a machine that can transport my chocs bk to singapore within a day, I will buy it. haha...till then...Bleh...

And...Everytime I see black forest cake I am reminded of him. I guess it's just that I haven't really came across anyone who told me that "as long as it's BF cake, I'll eat it."Haha maybe if you who are reading this tells me this, I might think of you and get that thing for you...haha...hmm..oh wanted to get a piece of cake for my sis but I think she'll prob kill me for giving her the extra cellulite so...oh well. haha...

Then proceeded to QV to see what I can do there and was 'challenged' by myself to get an ice-cream. Haha. So sinful right? But I cldn't help it. Perhaps due to the weather, I was feeling a little moody already at this time. Was searching for sth other than choc...it was pretty hard search. The only alternative was sorbet. I don't really mind that. Then I read the sign: 0% fat and I was thinking "yeah right...=P" Everything we eat has at least some fat in there. Don't tell me the whole tub of sorbet was carbs or protein!? haha...Anyhow, I still got 2 sorbet flavours. It was so-so. NZ natural was the brand. Well...it did cheer me up a wee bit..hehe...

Came bk, my sis was expecting guest. I decided to go gym. Achieved some inspiration. I think I finally understand my 'plight'. Yeah...all because of a bicycle. haha. I am weird eh? Always getting inspiration from the most minute things pple can find. Well...isn't that how inspiration's born anyway?=)

I recalled how pain-staking it was for the Jap waitress at the restaurant to tell me sth...I took such a long time to understand what she said...

Her: 1 door-ra. (me thinks)
Me: Sorry I can't understand you.
Her: 1 door-ra. (smiling in embarrassment)
(me still lost)
me: 1 bowl? (of rice)
(she starts drawing the dollar sign in the air)
(me thinks)
me: oh.......1 DOLLAR!...I thought it was free? haha...
*tsk tsk*
and then she comes back saying that she made a mistake. The rice was free =P

Passed by a CD shop and saw ant' callea, the aust idol runner-up's poster for his new album. qte cute lah...if he smiles...anyway don't like him. but this one he wasn't smiling and I think he looks like a chee ko pek and a paedophile=X.

Dinner time!!!=)


yah yah. whatever. how do you expect me to tell you if you don't tell me? '_'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home