ballade pour adeline

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy=)

Damn funny. Went to the beach today.=) and when I was at the jetty, this guy came up to me and asked me "Miss, do you eat fish?" Yes. "Abalone?" Yes. And he put down his 'gym' bag and rummaged among his towels and gave me this huge abalone. HahaR. This bigger than the size of my palm. Like from the wrist crease to 3/4 or 1/2 of my fingers. And it weighs qte heavy. =X I think I looked like an idiot carrying this abalone ard. Thankfully I had a plastic bag with me. Nonetheless, it was transparent so I received strange stares. Pple probably thought what is this girl doing with an abalone!...I felt like throwing it back into the sea. Haha. And then again. Nah...I haven't had abalone for a long time. Let alone such a huge one. Problem is, how do you cook it? haha...I asked him...he told me to shred it and eat it...and another way is to heat up the oil and fry it for 5s and eat with tata sauce. Erm...that is if I didn't hear wrongly. I was kinda amazed at his catch so I guess I didn't really hear! haha...Funny.

I love the beeeeaaaacchhhhhhhhh!!!=) nice weather. Weird wearing a winter jacket to the beach but oh well...sea breeze was cool. As in literally and not literally. hehe...=) I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home