ballade pour adeline

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I want to go home...

Funny. I realised that my latest blog wasn't posted. Hmph. Was saying that I really missed home and that I 'saw' my friend's face last night. I dreamt of my other sis last night and that it was as if I just turned 13 yesterday.

Yesterday, my sister was saying that God is coming again for the 2nd time. The tell-tale signs being that there are many earthquakes lately and it was written in the bible that God will not say when he is coming but will drop hints to us. I was a little terrifed then because if God took all the Christians, I will be lonelier than ever. And I know God won't take me. I just know it. So why am I living? Isn't it all Christians' desire to want to go to heaven? Maybe not, I don't know. And I can't remember what else I blogged. Just that it was in the morning and I guess I was spouting trash. Bleh. Weird. Why wasn't my blog posted.

feeling both crappy and crabby today. Holidays shld nv end. Schools shld nv commence. Hols shld nv end and schools shld nv commence. haha. but it's not as if if I chant a hundred more times it will happen. =P

7+ more mths=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home