ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I regret standing up for her.

friend: who is your prac tutor?
me: felicia
friend: oh is it the...(then she made an expression with bug teeth)

It was her but I thought it was a little mean to jeer at her unusually large bunny teeth that prevented her from even closing her mouth fully.
But maybe I shldn't even care because she has been treating us internationals like sh*t. Like I am serious. She said she wld come back and check on whether we are revising correctly or not. And after her 2nd round, she deliberately avoided D and mine's corner so that she didn't have to come and check on us. I was pissed because I missed the prac and she didn't even bother telling me anything. ANYTHING on the sulcus and apprehension tests. What kind of freaking teacher is that! Ironically, marrilyn who I was complaining abt 9 mths ago is a much much much much much much better tutor than her. In terms of experience and generosity. No doubt she talks too much crap abt her kids but still she is a much just tutor who wld help me whenever I was in doubt. You know, it is a sin for my current tutor to continue teaching.

Oh well. God is watching=)

eh...on love-again. I think I am glad that things shld end here. And will end here. There were really sweeeeeet memories (and not too sweet ones) but all in all, I guess I shld be satisfied that I am left with the sweet ones that can at least make me smile whenever I think of the whole incident and the stupidity on my part. I know I miss these memories. However, I really shld be grateful that the sweet ones took place so I shldn't be pre-occupied with the not so sweet ones. Still, I am trying very hard to forget him, forget the memories, forget the past and I know I am almost there, just a little swayed each time I..................... I know God will always be with me to conquer and overcome my fears, melancholy and thoughts that I really shldn't be reminiscing about. I just pray that I will never see him again...

Smile=)

Threw Abby away last night because abby stinks. Interesting dissection of an abalone though. End of story for abby.~

Listening to: Lost without you

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home