ballade pour adeline

Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday is finally over!=)

The day started out pretty horrible I guess. Was feeling a little sick on my way to school so I walked to the next stop...outside melb central and decided to take a tram instead. Perhaps it was due to the butterflies in my stomach as a result of the test...the test...no comments. Shall wait till I get the results. *cross my fingers*

Wanted to print out lect notes because it wasn't up on topclass the night before (as usual) and I was so glad that I met ruby in the physio comp lab after a couple of negative replies to credits in the photocopying card. senior's so sweet. Managed to help me ask another senior for a photocopying card and I didn't have to walk all the way to brownless lib to update my card!...=)

Had wanted to jolt down some issues when I got back but decided not to. Just 1 simple qn. Open to anyone. Ok, make that 2. Why is it so hard to forget someone? How do you forget someone? I just want the answers. I think I know all the crappy theories behind that so I shall not elaborate. I just want the answers to the couple of qns.

I liked the weather today. It was nice and cooling. worked with jen for physio prac today. she is such a darling and she is so sweet=) Then met vict outside the old arts lect theatre. Hey gal...Just relax okay? Things will be just fine...=) Btw...so sorry that I cldn't chat much just now because the lect was commencing...Anyway yup...take care and I'll see you soon!!!...Don't stress!!!=)

Aiy...don't know why I am always feeling hungry. worse thing is I don't feel like eating. At least not that keen. had half of my sushi (the big one) at like 4pm and I am hungry at 6pm again. I am so lazy to cook yet I don't feel like eating bread nor eat takeaway. Haha. I am so troublesome. Oh well.

If I cld change one thing...I just wished that I hadn't felt anything then and now. I really wish I will never see him again. Well hopefully things will change for better for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home