ballade pour adeline

Friday, April 15, 2005

Yay. Nice weather. Like 15 degrees yesterday? In the day=) pple prob disagree with me coz it was raining almost the whole day. Rain in I don't know how many dog years. hehe. Oh well...I like the temp.

Is time passing fast? Like week after week after week? Or is it only me? Some how it's always friday. Felt funny today. I didn't see him today. Maybe he was sick or sth because it was pouring yesterday. But the funny thing is, I always hoped that I won't see him in school, so it's just weird having to turn my head to a particular corner during lecture. I am becoming schizophrenic. Speaking of which, I think J is schizophrenic. Met him outside the Old Arts before lect today and I just said hi. Then he asked me why I was looking at him that way. Like what way? Normal what!!!...Crazy uh...Not like I like him or something!...haha I seriously cannot stand it when pple think that I have a crush on them when they are probably the last person on earth I'd ever lay my eyes on. Haha. =X Weird stuff.

Physio ball is coming. I feel like going but then again, what's the point when I don't even have a partner or sth. Perhaps that's not the main thing but I just having to dress up knowing that no one will even bother what you wear is pretty sad. Kind of no motivation to choose dresses. Then again, it's not as if I will really go into intense shopping to get a dress. =P So confusing. Just no mood I guess.

Life is so ironic.

Was walking ard the city for a birthday present for my sis. Can't really remember the last time I went in search for a present. Probably xmas last year. Anyway, it isn't easy searching for a decent card and of course present. Had in mind what to give already but I cldn't find it at the shop. Bleh.

I feel weird I feel weird I feel freaking weird. Yesterday I was thinking...because it was raining, I pictured that the most romantic setting for a love story wld take place on a rainy day...somehow like that in 'turn right turn left'. It's just so sweeeeeet. Hehe...that's what you get with pisces. Dream dream dream...I wonder why I dream so much too. Maybe because it doesn't happen to me so the only way to curb any temptations (or maybe sweeeeeet seductions...haha) is to dream and imagine and be in a world where I am happiest. hehee...=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home