ballade pour adeline

Friday, April 29, 2005

Today I think she succeeded in getting on my nerves. Kept talking non-stop just because today is the last pbl. Yes. No more fridays more me. no more crs pbls. no more vennawhite and company. So, it was the last tut and she was trying to impress the tutor so that she can pull her marks up. scheming. Told me that she has washed her hands off the other tut by not talking at all and what has she done? Nothing but keep trying to talk. Really scheming. Really.

I think everytime I am angry. The core person I am most angry at is actually myself. annoyed by how easily I let my temper flare at any and every trivial matter. I pray to God for strength and the ability to cope better with my emotions. Everyday I pray. I sincerely do hope something good will come out of this.

I am blarrrrddddyyyyy stressed right now. Tests, assignments, exams. one of the most horrible positions one can be in. Anger makes you lose it. Your senses, your situation and things you already have control of. I prepared my tut. I didn't a chance to contribute, thanks to you. Thanks for shunning away my ideas. Thanks for always saying this you don't mean. And today, thanks for complaining in my ears how stinking you are (literally). I can't smell the crazy kitchen smell to claim to have on your blouse so just drop it, alright? You complained for at least 5 times when pleaseeee, all I wanted was just to LISTEN to the rest and their information, not focus on your crazy blouse and it's crazy smell.

I stepped into the lift this morning. The lift stopped at a particular floor and in came a guy of a dark-skin origin. He was covered with the whiff of some odorous 'perfume'. Seem as if he poured the whole bottle of liquid on to him. It was gross. Well, it wasn't perfume but rather, the smell of his culture. By now, you shld know which culture I am talking abt. A culture abt coconut oils. Yes, you get it, don't you? The 'scent' numbed my olfactory senses. I can't recall if I tried to hold my breath or not.

I am sleepy. How come the number of hours I sleep is never enough? People say, don't waste time sleeping because you can sleep all you want eventually. I don't know abt that. Just know that I am really tired now. Maybe it's just me.

Yesterday, he was walking abt 2m in front of me. Alone. But this time, I didn't sped up to get to him. It's just different this time. I know it's over. Had it been 6 mths ago, perhaps I still wld. But yesterday, I know it was futile. There was no point. There was nothing to say. I had nothing to say. All I cld do was to watch his back and see him stroll off. Did he realise I was behind him? I don't know. Did it matter? Maybe it didn't. I can't always take the initiative...and I think I never will again. To me, it's all a thing of the past. I guess the hardest thing to capture is a person's heart...so after everything, all I can say or do is to let him go...it's hard but I am trying...

Flashing a grin, Aaron (k-w-o-k) said: 'I've never been hurt in relationships. I've always been the one doing the hurting. But I've cried too. Why? Because I felt guilty for breaking people's hearts!'
--What the heck! how's that possible?! unless he never really loved a girl before...how come girls are usually always the ones hurt. Is it a sin to love someone openly, love someone with all their hearts?!...

Then, pausing for effect, he quipped: 'Who knows, if I really meet the right girl, she can have my Lamborghini!', and broke out in raucous laughter.
--Hey dkowl, go marry him (AK) ! then you get your Lamborghini!!=P

~~Oh dreams...take me away...~~

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

i am not gay :x
i'd rather scheme to have another woman rob her and sucker him dry. hahah :X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home