ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Left halfway during the lect break today. j left too. I was so sian that I left too. behavioural science. pretty much the same stuff as previous lects. depression and anxiety. today was on COPD.

j is becoming aussi-fied on me. Was practically 'yeah-ing' in my face with fake accent. Maybe he is influenced by him. Or maybe he just wants to be a pain in the neck. =P

He didn't come for lect today.

Stop giving him excuses lah. If that's the truth then I have to accept it right?...

I think it will feel good if I were immune that.

I must learn to grow up.

On my way back, this china guy and his wife asked me for road directions. "wic-to-ria mar-kat?....." Told him the way. Was kinda tongue-tied. "zhi2 zou3 blah blah blah...(as in walk straight), zai4 na4 ge4 JUNCTION..." haha I made a hand signal. JUNCTION!="shi2 zi4 lu4 kou3!". was kinda disgusted at myself. Haha. Oh well, he understood me. I felt a little better actually after I realised that I was at least some help to someone.

Realised that I have been more philosophical ever since last year. Maybe it's a bad thing.

Talking to myself more and more often.

Was fiddling in my pocket with the radio thingy. Doesn't seem to work. So had silence for these couple of days on my way to school and back. Silence. Decided to stop fishing ard in the pocket and let it be. If it wants to come on by itself, it will. Unfortunately it didn't and I know it never will. So I was back to fiddling it until I decided to give up. Shall roam the streets without music. Blah. Amazing how I can relate this to some life event. Haha. Crazy me.

Melted cheeeeeeeese and ham and bread for lunch. Yum.

This morning, was waiting at the vic mark junction traffic light when I turned to get a shock of my life. This old guy happened to come so close to me that I turned and was appalled to see his face. happened to look at me then. Bleh. Weird happenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home