ballade pour adeline

Sunday, May 01, 2005

This entry is NOT dirty.

I really have to blog. It's driving me nuts.

Here goes:
I admire independent pple. Pple who have a mind of their own. Not pple who "you jump, I jump". It's sickeningly crazy. Suddenly recalled the time when she realised we were in the same tut. "Eh...we must sit together okay?" I wasn't pissed then. But now, after getting my ass next to hers for 10 wks-more than 20 times altogether, I really think it's the apex. Not like if you sit next to me you'll be any smarter or prettier or whatever. You know, it's fine if she shut her gap but throughout these freaking >20 times she has to bring up stupid things in the middle of a lecture like "Oh (giggle giggle giggle)...my hand hit my Breast!...stupid me!" LIKE WHATEVER!!!!!!! Who cares who hits whatever breasts!!!!....

you get what I mean.

I total hate it when she has to nag and nag and nag during tuts.

You HAVE A BRAIN. USE IT. Stop trying to be a bubble gum or some sort and literally STICK on anything and anyone. Just because she is not going for the extra session doesn't mean that you CANNOT go or something. Just go by yourself!! Oh man.

Ok. Enough ranting for now...

Last night I saw the tv guide-a jap movie at 10. Happily turned the tv on. Guess what, they were abt to have sAx. The girl was biting the guy's chest and then suddenly she lifted her blouse up only to expose to NO lingerie underneath it. And the show wasn't sensored. Yes, you get the drift. 1s later they were having sAx. Standing up. Thankfully it wasn't captured. I cldn't tahan anymore, had to change the freaking channel. (we rarely get asian shows here...so I watched it!...if that's what you are thinking) I was so traumatised. Decided to watch news. 2 mins later, decided to check out what else was happening in the jap show. The way they wrote a synopsis in the papers seem as though the movie had a good theme. Switched the channel and I really regretted it. They were having oral sAx. And they show it. His head was in her.....nvm. Like PLEAASSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!.....

I decided to turn off the tv and sleep, praying hard that I won't dream abt it (because you know how the last thing you see before you sleep tend to appear in your non-rem sleep (NREM). Just like how I dreamt of aaron (K) the day before. hahaaaaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home