ballade pour adeline

Friday, May 06, 2005

Had a strange dream last night. Dreamt of my lots of pple. My pri sch best friends and I looking through some school reflections memoir together. haha. Dreamt of adam again. Haha!...hmm dreamt of my mum and dad. Dreamt of zoetay. I know I know. I just had a haphazard dream.

On a lighter note, yesterday I had a hearty chat with my cousin online. It's really be a while. And I realised that she's been with her bf for nearly 2 1/2 yrs now. Wow. And her bf is of a darker race. Not that I mind but I am qte amazed since her dad is very very strict to the kids so how did he endure the fact that a catholic has fallen for a muslim? I have no idea. Does he even know?...but whatever it is 2 1/2 yrs. Still an accomplishment. Maybe it's also because they are in the same sch and same cca and stuff...

Well...It's really cold today. =P Freezing in. But it's nice to have a schooless day=P

Cold barley desert. Yum yum. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home