ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

--------------------------@----->->--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@-----@-------->--------------------------------------------------------------@--------@-----@------------------------

am I in control of things that I am supposed to be in control of?...

181 days and counting...

the person who thinks/believes that he or she is great or perfect (or greater and better than others) is usually the last person who is great or perfect...

truth is, no one enjoys being pushed around...

start realisation: i am weaker than what i thought...

previous song: shakira underneath your clothes. brings me back to sec3 memories...
song: truly deeply madly...

last night, another night of insomnia. I mulled abt what I wld write in a last letter. it felt so real. i cld picture the melancholy of my family. my mum. i teared myself to bed...

free me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home