ballade pour adeline

Friday, May 13, 2005

What an interesting day. Yah, just met te at the lobby of my apartment. My sec 3/4 classmate. She was really shocked to see me. then she asked "eh?????.....How come you're not shocked to see me?......" wait a min...am I supposed to be shocked? haha well actually mel already told me that she was here. That explains. And I recalled when mel told me that she was qte disgusted. erm...me?...well a little. =P and I had to meet her at my apartment. Hmm. Hmm. Anyway, at least she's not staying here. Well that's what she said. The funny was that when I was at QV after shopping for groceries, I went on the escalator and saw this girl who I thought looked like te. Because mel said she looked better than since sec4 so I thought, hmm that girl at QV looks like her but she looks qte good and I was thinking...it's as if te underwent plastic surgery! but I didn't rule out any possibility that it was her. Anyway, I didn't expect to see her at my apartment!!!!!!!!!.......The lift opened and out she came I was a little dumbfounded actually but oh well. I guess I had to meet someday. melb is afterall pretty small. = Thing is, the girl I saw at QV wasn't actually her. Haha. te looks the SAME as in sec4. Yup. Very weird huh. How 10min ago, I THOUGHT I saw her but it wasn't her (turned out to be 2 different pple) and 10 min later, I find the real te coming out from my apartment block. HOW FREAKY IS THAT!........
Oh man. oh and she was wearing a t-shirt and a really skimpy pair of shorts when I am freezing in like 3 layers of long-sleeved jumpers. er......she sure can hold her cold well. hehe...oh and she hugged me too which I thought was qte weird since I was never that close to her in sec sch. okie I shan't be so mean lah, on a lighter note, frankly I think it's qte nice to see fellow singaporeans here!=) let alone my high school classmate.

couple of day ago I saw al on the street in the city too. she was Miss Ny back in sec3. hehe Looks the same. She didn't see me though. =P

Haiz, the library closed early today and I didn't realise. Had this whole stack of book that I have yet to go through. And it was painstaking gathering them. Then they said the library was closing in 10 min. so crappy. Thankfully, I cld put them on reserve. It's a little cumbersome though because it simply meant that I had to return another day...=P

Anyhow, glad I had a good catching up with vict today. let's see...1 1/2 yrs? That's pretty long. Considering that we are both from the same country and are in the same country now. Hehe. I had fun though. Hope to see you soon!=) oh then be careful of the sleeping pills!=) hehe...

Tired............................and still qte shocked though it wasn't written on my face at the point of time when the lift door opened.

OH I gettit. Haha. It's friday the 13th!!!....haha but really...it's such a coincidence......*_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home