ballade pour adeline

Saturday, May 14, 2005

the cider hse rules rules!.....=P

The cider house rules is really really really good. It's like the next best thing from forrest gump, one of my favourite shows. Hmm actually I think TCHR can live up to FG and I think it can be one of my fav shows too. haha. Usually it's this kind of shows that make it to some oscar award win. The overpowering theme of love and with it's really deep kind of meaning and stuff. That's how it tugs at the viewer's heart strings. Boy, haven't watched something so good in a long time. you shld watch it too. hehe. At one point of time I teared because this boy, fuzzy died of some respiratory disease. The movie saw many pple dying as well. I guess one of the themes was abt living life to the fullest. It has a sweet melancholic tune just like FG...oh I think paul rudd is cute. hehe he starred in 'clueless' which was aired last wk.

Hmm.....what an unproductive day!...hmph!...

yay!...hope to seeeee yaaaaa soooooooon!=)

Oh managed to get a couple of pics from j who took pics of the signs in the 'ghost-rider' filming at my school. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home