ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Was feeling so super duper exxxxxxxtremely stressed today that I cldn't concentrate studying. Instead, sis suggested going for pancake lunch. Was good. At least, it kept my mind a little occupied for a while. So I ate and I ate and I ate. And and and...I ate chocolate. Argh. I was so crazily stressed out that I did the unexpected. usually that's what happens eh?...Hmm...Like it just waasn't me. I mean maybe today. Bleh. And when I am stressed, the thing is, I don't know what I am doing. ok, I know I ate chocolate so it wasn't that I didn't realise but perhaps more like I feel like doing sth that I don't usually do. Yes, that's it. And also, when I am stressed, I tend to eat alot. Haha. So after lunch which was a chicken crepe and pancake with ICE-CREAM. I wanted MORE. darn. but 1st we went for a little retail therapy and got a bag which I kind of wanted but haven't got the chance to shop for. In one of my fav colours-pink. =) and after that. we went for MORE DESERT. how sinful. more crepe and ICE-CREAM at a different place. Man...what the heck am I doing lah...!!! That's 2 scooops of ice-cream and a few mouthfuls of chocolate shake.

Was raining in the afternoon and the weather was nice. Strangely enough, the weather is supposed to be cold and everyone was wearing thick coats but I don't know why I was feeling rather warm with a not-very-thick jacket. Seriously, what in the world is wrong with me today? Or what in the world is wrong with me overall?...I kept being on the verge of swearing today, mainly due to the essay-which I really cannot be bothered anymore. It's taking its toll on me man. Kept mouthing "fffff..." haha. Aiya. Help me. It's a matter of time before the word comes out and that will be disastrous. =P

Yup, and I am going to have my dinner at 10pm. tsk tsk. Argh.

When I was walking back from school (in a 'lost-self' mode) there were like 4 fire-engines racing to this place in the dir of spencer st and the siren was unmistakably irritatingly piercingly genuinely extremely annoying and it attracted many pedestrians and onlookers (was lunch time) and I was muttering under my breath "SHUT UP." LOL. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home