ballade pour adeline

Monday, May 23, 2005

Heehee. Cute :)

we did taping today. The kind of thing to prevent further ankle sprain. jen taped my foot. I (felt like) and looked like ba4 zang3. Asked her if she knew what ba zang was, and after much explanation, she said 'glutinous rice'. Hmm. I never thought of ba zang as glutinous rice before. It just sounds so nice. Not the singaporean-malay style=X. Anyway, I miss having to talk to someone who seriously know the typical singaporean-speaking manner. even j's going ozz but it's so weird. esp when he 'yeahs' and stuff. whatever. losing his root over here. well. the taping was sth new. Never ever touched such tape in my life b4 and here they are (jen) doing it ever so often. Got like 8 tapes altogether. That's the purpose I guess, to restrict mvt. So wanna go home.

Weather's mad today too. Hot. Cold. More of hot.

In the distance, I see lights of a ship. Recalled the time at EC beach... :O ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home