ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I just read someone's blog. Some who I will always consider a friend. But if only things were that easy. On the surface, fact is we don't even talk anymore. However, deep down, I have always been thinking of making the 1st move- something that I usually do in such circumstances. It's not easy and for now I just know that I can't do it. It just feels demoralising everytime I try to talk to him. It's as he is not trying at all. Perhaps he is but I really don't know. I guess I will never know too. One thing, I will always look forward to the day when I can talk to him on a personal level again. I think he is clueless that I read his blog so often and I don't intend to make it known to him as well. Don't see the purpose of doing so. Today, I read something touching. He actually said that he regretted it. I don't know what he regrets but at least I know that my efforts in the past didn't go wasted. I so long for one day when I can talk to him again. Don't feel the awkardness that I always felt whenever I went out with him. I did give up trying to befriend him over and over again and I was tired and afraid of him. Whatever it is, I really wish one day we can talk again. It just doesn't feel nice to drift apart from someone who you were once so close with...

Only time will tell for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home