ballade pour adeline

Sunday, May 15, 2005

On family love

hehe. Just saw my sis in this interview that my other sis downloaded over the web. haha she looked qte funny=P. It was a really short interview though that airred on CNA at home last mth. Then suddenly it caught me thinking abt my sister and my family. Like I think it is really qte interesting to have 3 girls in the family. okie maybe not for you who is reading this. haha but the main thing to note is that I really really love my family ALOT. Like I think nothing can ever beat that. The unusual thing to this is that perhaps compared to other families we are not that close-knitted like we don't sit at a table and eat all our meals together but rather in front for the telly and stuff. Nonetheless, these recent years I have come to realise that I have the greatest parents in the world (to me at least=P). I shan't go into the details because maybe it's a bit mushy to list out. However, seriously the way they elicit parental love esp from my dad is more through actions. Like I don't think he ever said "I love you" before to any of us kids but via the things he does, the love is really priceless. Like how he will always try his best to give us the best even though he is somewhat incapable of doing so. TRYING to give the best when you are struggling-maybe that's the greatest thing. I love my mummy and daddy soooooo much!=)

Then I wanted to talk abt my sis. Haha. My crazy insanely fruity sister. hehe. I remembered how tom-boy she was when I was just a kid. And she wld wrestle, yes wrestle me, some helpless pathetic 9 year-old on her bed. Something she got from her judo days. haha. more like dunking me over her shoulder and on the bed. Those were the times. I used to look up to her when I was a kid because I guess I was qte similar to her when I was young. Like qte into sports and stuff and punching and somehow I had this uncanny resemblance to her when she was young too. So identical that maybe it was a little freaky. Cldn't really tell who it was in the picture except through the COLOUR of the photo. Hahaa. The time generation and stuff- her pics were always yellower. hahaaa....=p Up till today, I am glad that I can wear some of her social clothes. haha. Like if she doesn't want her nice new clothes anymore she can just give it to me or my sis. That's a sisterly thingy I guess. But usu it's more of trying out only for fun because of the different fashion styles and stuff. hehe. Sometimes I miss those family vacations that I had when I was qte young. Don't get that nowadays. Maybe that's just the price that comes with independence. Sometimes I wish that we can still have them. Take pics of just the 3 of us. And with our parents too. Someday. Someday=) when I graduate maybe=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home