ballade pour adeline

Friday, May 20, 2005

There a ball yesterday. Well. I didn't go. Didn't really like the theme and stuff. Actually I am not sure why I didn't go either=P Nvm.

Argh. I miss my brudder. Somedays, pple just pop up in your minds and you realise that you miss that so badly. Perhaps that's taking things for granted. Too many things. Reading his blog makes me miss him even more. Yet at home when he was still doing his ns, I don't know what I was doing lah. Maybe it's just this thing abt knowing you are in 2 complete different countries. I don't know. Here I am, trying do the _____ essay. More like doing last minute work. Haiz. How??!!!...Sometimes I really wished I did spend my time more wisely. Not like spending a day off playing and stuff. Haiya don't know lah. Like feeling sick and COLD. Sick that the exams are coming and the palpitations and stuff. Sick that pple cannot understand. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home