ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

what a cold autumn night. Brrrrrr........

1 more wk =)

btw the jumper that my sch is selling reminds me of what the innates wear behind the wiring barbs in changi. $56 to look like a prisoner. No thanks.

I am starting develop a really horrendous posture of slouching, to the extent that my lumbar spine hurts. That's bad.

It's depressing that survivor is over=( Tuesdays will never be the same again. However, it's good to know that he won=)

I've got this coursemate who is always always snacking. Living on K-bars and stuff. Yet she is as skinny as a rake. Some pple's just got high metabolism rates.

A long gruelling arduous day awaits me tomorrow=(

Being stumbling across ozies who are learning mandarin assiduously. And I mean like hard-core. Sounded like mandarin to me and upon peering over. Indeed it was. Hmm. Inspires me to take up a new language too. But nah. No time for that. Jap sounds elegantly profane but it's one of my choices. haha. French another. Can learn that anytime but indolent me can't seem to ever get pass the 1st lesson=P Will learn, will learn.

I realised that I don't really like to talk=P Took me a while to realise that. Anyway, of late I just fall into lapses of silence more frequently. Partly because I am lazy to speak and also because I don't know what to touch on. Frankly speaking, there is everything under the sun to discuss. Maybe that's why I need pple who can talk and it just kills me having someone who is super duper quiet ard me. Once upon a not-too-long time ago, I used to be able open up qte easily to 'silencers', talk abt almost anything and everything but I guess right now, perhaps it is associated with a coming of age thing. Like sometimes you just feel as if whatever is going to come out of your mouth is crap and pretty much trash, so you shld jolly well shut your gap kind of thing. =P With me saying that, it is a different story with others. If I happen to be ard someone who talks alot or maybe not alot but a considerable amount abt anything, haha I will be there to listen=) Just don't force me to speak when I really don't feel like. Hehe, the reason being I probably am too lazy to process words. =X
Okok, it is late and I realised that I am getting a little crappy here too. So...Sweet dreams=)

...and the topic above...which brings me to jb who apparently has been mia due to exams. where?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home