ballade pour adeline

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ok. I know I am really losing it. Haha. I actually got ice bubble tea for lunch. And it I was freezing cold at the moment I bought it. Hmm. Really lah. I can't comprehend myself and what I am doing. I wished I brought my scarf today! Brrr...stupid weather. I am always wearing the wrong clothes. Freeeezing. weather forecast was supposed to be sunny today!..Always cheat my feelings. =( then I saw a couple of pple in just 3-quarters and a t-shirt and I was totally in awe. I got my thick jacet and a couple of shirts but am still cold. Aiy. Insanity.

Still, I drank an ice drink on a freezing day. I can't believe myself. The conventional (and idiot-proof) way is to get a hot drink. duh. Haha. Just proves what an idiot I am.

Okie, so I am posted to talbot. where the heck is that?! I know it's in heideberg so I still need to take the train. But I think it's remote, compared to repat and the main branch. Argh. And I think I am the only int' student in that group. Sigh. Got to find my way there and be stuck in that hospital for a week. 8am-5pm. 5 days. Very nice. =X

Met an old friend at uni hse today. Haven't seen her since the last eap lesson in trinity. Hehe. That's loooooooong but it's nice to see her again=)

Btw, if you've been to uni hse toilet...erm...it's pink. Like totally completely shocking pink. I was so blinded when I got out of the toilet. Everything is pink. SHOCKING pink. All the way. Except the toilet bowls, that is and this 2 doors that was between the front and the cubicle section. The cubicle is alll shocking pink. you get the point. I stepped in and so overwhelmed by the outlook and stuff. Never ever seen a totally pink toilet before. So that was after abt 6 mths of renovation! Hmm. I wonder what the male toilet is like. All blue? whatever it is, I am sure it isn't as bad and mad as the pink in the female toilet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home