ballade pour adeline

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I learnt that nature can be observed anytime, anywhere.
While on the bike, the wind was continually scattering the passing white clouds. A while later, the sky was all blue. Then I went onto the treadmill and looked up. The sky was all white and infested with white clouds. Hardly any blue at all. I was puzzled for a minute. Then after a while again, the sky was half white, half blue--beautiful baby blue. =) How interesting.

The rain was even more fascinating. When I got to the gym, it wasn't raining. Then suddenly, it just started showering and the the rain was spectacular!=) It was like very organised curtains of white threads falling from the sky. Rows and rows of them. Then gusts of wind blows in all directions and the specks of droplets of rain were swirling round. It resembled snow although I have never seen it snow before unless you consider the last time tiny hailstones were dropping for the sky in the city=P Anyway, after that the rain stopped. Hehe. What a weather=)

I was thinking of jb the whole time. Perhaps only he can fathom what was observed. I believed and hoped that he wld that awe-struck as I am =P

Oh and sar smsed to asked my sis and I if we wanted to join them for crepes in a suburb. haha. just when I was stepping out of the place and when I my was sleeping...=P yeah at 1pm...when I checked my hp, that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home