ballade pour adeline

Monday, October 03, 2005

I don't want to harbour on the past but anyway, yest when I mentioned how I raised my hands to the heavens, I didn't mention that I was praying after the song then I think I just humiliated myself when all of a sudden, the pastor just continued speaking and everyone had their eyes open. Except me. I felt so abashed. haha. Oh well. It happens. Imagine being one out of maybe only 2 audience who raised their hands in the sea of heads. It's kinda obvious. Bleah=P

Oh and I met that same high sch friend again. The one I was so flabbergasted after meeting her at the lobby of my apartment. Startled. Surprise, surprise, surprise. hehe. okie I guess I don't resent her that much. It's just a word of rumour kind of thing. Someone says she is a spoilt brat, the whole class thinks she IS a spoilt brat. No comments. She said that was her 2nd time there. I didn't know she was a christian. Or maybe I did but I didn't dig into it. haha don't know. Anyway, there's sth I can't fathom. Why does she always have to hug me each time I see her? geez. I never thought hugging was the 'in' thing back in ny. haha. She hugged me at the lobby the last time and if it wasn't for the exams that time, she probably wld have hugged me too.

While on the treadmill a while ago, the blding management were trying to attach ropes the size of my thumb onto carribeans. There were a few ropes. It was the 'window-cleaning season' again. So the pple had to climb to the peak of the blding and cautiously work their way down. Scary stuff. Then there was this guy who I thought had an uncanny resemblance to vince vahn dam--except that he was comparatively punier. The shiny balded head and features and he happened to wear a dark blue uniform of the cleaners that was like a scene from the pacifier if I am not wrong.

I am sleepy. Bedtime immediately after lunch. What immaculate timing.

Oh yest after dropping a line abt how I wished God wld hasten meeting Mr. Right (I was kidding=P) I read sth abt God having perfect timing for everything-hence we shldn't ask him to make things happen faster. Instead, we shld make use of the time to do sth for him as God works through us and also, when we do just that time seems to pass faster too! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home