ballade pour adeline

Friday, September 30, 2005

I think I am really getting old. was having my breakfast when my friend msged me to accompany him to lunch with the other pple--just because he wasn't close them and hence felt awkard. haha I didn't really know them too altho everyone was fr physio. when I got there and someone tried to intro her bf, she forgot my name. haha. oh well. had a greentea smoothie at j-cafe. I reckon the place's pretty good but I was too full to have lunch. anyway, left halfway to accompany my sis to sth melb to take some pics. it was just a small little town. then we came bk to the city and I went shopping. sadly, didn't fancy anything to buy back=( had wanted to go 4 retail therapy but...hmm. was thinking of going to my sis's cell tonight. however, when I got bk, i was kinda lethargic so I just bummed in for the night. I hope the night's good=P Suddenly I feel so jaded with everything. I think too much. way too much. I need to control my thoughts. I feel so tired even though I slept for abt 11 hrs last night...hehe this morn was supposed to meet a friend to have breakfast tog but she was busy after abt 10 so we cld only meet in the morn--830am. ended up too early so we decided to call it off. next time, hopefully=) I've been eating way too much! this whole week's been chocolatey-filled and boy am I getting fat. To side-track, I really wish he will msg me=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home