ballade pour adeline

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Being overly friendly scares me...

I reckon being overly friendly scares the hell out of me.

Today my prac tutor was at it AgAIn. 1st I was lying face down into the hole for the face to put, waiting for my massage (which my friend happened to suck at...I cldn't feel a damn thing...=( ) then the tutor came along when I was in a prone position and I was closing my eyes for a split sec. when I opened it, I saw through the hole and saw his feet. Then I looked up and he was standing right in front of me with his hand outstretched and just above my head--not touching my head though.

Then when I looked up, he said excitedly "I have healing hands!!!..." hahaA...then I asked him how does it work?! then he showed me his palm and put it abt 3cm away from my forehead and said "I don't know how it works...some pple just have healing hands!" well apparently he was trying to 'wake me up'...and he succeeded because I looked up (duh) and he was just joking abt the healing hands thingy. Man...this guy creeps the hell outta me.

Oh then he was at singapore AGAIN. AGAIN.
He said..."you are from singapore right? "(Haiz...Yes...)--this is the freaking 4th time he asked me. then he said there was this regulation that pple have to dance on the table and stuff...I really didn't know what the heck he was talking abt. then he said what it's been there for 8mths...blah blah blah...I seriously have no idea what he was saying...so I just said I don't know...and I haven't been to...(was abt to say pub) then he just cut me off. hehee...I think I was very mean but not even asking what he was saying haha..but really...I cldn't get into the conversation because I was clueless abt it.

Anyhow...He's weird. Seriously. Throughout the prac class...(today prac was different...we had to rotate to be pts and physios while in a circle ard the room) anyway...he took this kid's skateboard and was literally skating ard the room. Man...a deprived childhood. J/k. I've nv been on one b4. Anyway...I cldn't stop laughing...Imagine a what, 30+ 40 odd year old man skating on the skateboard...he was pretty amused by the paraphenalia. And he actually went almost full speed across the 2 rooms (we had 2 rooms opened up for us today). Haha. 1st time I've seen a tcher on a skateboard. Let alone a 40 year-old man. hahaaR........So corny.

Oh and my sis forgot to return me my umbrella after she borrowed it. Like wth. I usually bring it to sch everyday. And it just so happened that it rained today and I didn't have it with me. Thankfully, I had a jacket with a hood on...so...I just hope I don't fall ill. Oh and almost everyone tells me that the beach I am going to is fabulous (I hope...*fingers crossed!!*) Usually, I get disappointed when I've got my hopes too high...actually ALWAYS. Thus, I have decided to not expect anything great from all this. Afterall, I will be utterly shattered if it turns out to be nothing like what I imagined it to be...=P

Seriously, my prac tutor freaks me out...Very much...=P
I think if he ever asks me if I'm from sg again...I will just GiVe up and faint. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home