ballade pour adeline

Thursday, September 22, 2005

where is everyone?

My eyeslids are heavy and droopy.
I feel short of breath because of my stupid flu. (I do hope I will recover by tonight)
I wonder where everyone is. They're not answering the calls.
I hope my tutor will be nice today and won't make us stand out 1 by 1 to demonstrate or ans questions.
I want to sleep now.
I've got left arm muscle weakness. (and I'm beginning to worry)
Stroke is scary.
I keep getting pins and needles in my legs.
I feel lerthargic and restless.
I am inclined to take drugs that will perk me up and increase euphoria.
I just had honey dew bubble tea.
It was nice but now I feel sleepy.
I am groggy as I type on the keyboard.
My left arm's not improving.
I've got bad sitting posture and my back hurts.
My eyes are a little teary and eyelids weak.
I feel disoriented.
I've got slow reflexes.
I think I hear my tutor emerging from his office.
I am reluctant but
I think I got to go for prac now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home