ballade pour adeline

Sunday, September 18, 2005

top 13 things in a guy...-just for entertainment. no offence intended.

top 13 things in a guy I cannot tahan. and I shld also add that it turns me off.

1) Childish kiddo guys aka guys who never grow up

- Guys who stand on ure right and tap on your left shoulder, expecting you to turn to your left. and once they start, don't expect them stop doing it in their lives. hello? do girls look stupid to you? -_-"
-Guys who giggle like a 5 year-old. THIS is absolutely a nightmare.

2) Guys who wear fur coats. EEEEWWW. It's just hideous ok? They look so gay. =X

3) Guys who wear short-sleeved shirts-whether with bicep chunks, flabs or stick-ky arms. You remind me of cao ah beng. Nothing more said.

4) Guys who smoke. Stop giving a "oh-look-at-me-I-am-so-cool" attitude when all of us know that you are just a time-bomb for lung carcinoma.

5) Guys who are chunkie...er...I mean hunky. whatever. It's pretty gross I reckon. They are just a constant reminder of what steriods and protein pills can do to you.

6) MCP aka male chauvanist pigs. They think they know everything and hence are so unreceptive and dismissive to ideas, esp that from a girl. To me, they are just big-headed craps whose 4/5 of their heads are vacuum.

7) Guys who enjoy crying. (esp those above 16 years-old) Ok, they didn't say that they like to cry but they did imply that it's ok to cry. Hmm...it is. But I don't mean THAT OFTEN!!!...(actually remember my friend's dad crying when my friend was about to go off to NS ) -_-"""

8) Guys who call so often for absolutely NOTHING. Eh...if you nothing better to do, don't waste handphone bill lah!!! *rolls eyes* Or even better, guys who sms you the crappiest, dumbest smses the world has ever invented.
eg. "Traffic Jam" PERIOD. Hello??!! Do I look like a traffic police or a traffic reporter to you? How the hell am I supposed to reply to that!!!!!!!!! "CONGRATS??" "WHY??" "Where?" The best part of this is that I don't even know how to drive.

9) Guys with PMS. They are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get. Or when they are going to walk out on you.

10) Guys who burp and fart like nobody's business in front of girls. Let's admit it. That's utterly disgusting and irksome man.

11) Guys who don't wash hair. This is really really insanely gross I reckon. Last time there was this guy in my class who had like curled up hair-the twisted kind and once I was sitting beside him and when he turned with he back against me, I saw dandruff. LOTS and LOTS and dandruff and they were all over his shoulders. I freaked out. It's just groooosssss.....I was even afraid to breathe lah...u know why...=X

12)- unfaithful guys??? agree?? I wonder if they change their underwear/jeans that often.

13) Guys who are really really really fluent in mandarin (and with that accent). Oh man.......


Now now, any comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home