ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Deep aching pain

The pain is so immense that my eyes became wet for a second there.

I really miss home.

Home is where the heart is. It's really hard. Really, really hard. Think happy thoughts. but what if all of the trophied thoughts are from home? It's been a long long time since I last smile from the bottom of my heart. I can't name 1 specific thing that I miss so much at home. Maybe that's the very essence of nostalgia. Not knowing what you actually miss. Everything, perhaps. Everything. Everything seems to just fall into place (even if they don't) when I am at home. Somehow all my fears are conquered when I am at home.

It's painful. It really is. :'( Missing and longing so much for something. Yet the only thing that we can do is wait. Wait and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home