ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

54 more days to nov!=)

Was flipping through vogue, vanity fair and several other fashion mags when some article on jen caught my eye. I was glued to it for a handsome 20min since. I never knew that I was so into mags. A 1st time for me.

Oh my, the jeff guy from survivor palau is soooo freaking sexy -_-" His bod is like...spectacular! I was drooling across the pages. I was on the verge of ripping the pages out, if it wasn't for the SCH mag. His body is just a heavenly indulgence. And if you had tried to simply glance at the picture for an innocent gaze. Forget it. You'll soon find yourself falling into a world where you'll be studying his abds and biceps. wth. And his angel-like face. Oh man. Just by studying him, I'm sure you can get all your surface anatomy covered. ^_= I was so close to getting my face heated up from him flaunting all his 'hot stuff'. haha. hooooo~

Hmm...the models are gorgeous as well. The scantily dressed babes are just so eye-catching. =P Let alone the series of gowns and lingerie they were sponsored. Wah...*jaw drop*

couple of weeks ago, I came across the couple of actresses from wedding crashes in a mag. Boy are the girls really pretty in real-life. Esp the female lead. Can't recall their names though. They are pretty unique ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home