ballade pour adeline

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Listening to 'The Reason' right now. Inevitably, I thought of him. If I am not wrong, Fish&Co was airing this song (and repeating it over and over again) when I first met him. So was GuySebastian's 'Angels brought me here'. And 'Everybody's changing'. I think he told me he liked 'The Reason'. That was one of my 1st few times listening to it. Now...it's been a year and 1 month since. Time flies??...

I reckon sometimes it's good to have a change from the music on mix 101.1--the songs go round in a circle. Sometimes I wake up in the morn and listen to 1 song. By 6pm when I when I am abt to prepare dinner, the song is on again. Happened to me 2 twice in a row. Haha. The songs are really stale I think. Or maybe they just haven't got wind that new songs are out in the market. HahHAaR...Ok, that's hilarious. But I wldn't be surprised. They are usu abt 2-3 mths behind I think. Hmm. I can't imagine the suburbs man. They probably discover the difference after 1 yr...=P It's eccentric considering that they are a developed country. haha. ok I shall stop defaming this wicked place=X

There are a couple of pple who I related my coming to the birth of a child...So...the baby is due in abt 2 1/2 mths. haha. Pple who are wondering why--it's because I'm going to be here for 9mths...that explains. ^_<

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Home Site said...

J.A. Jance
Get expert advice and share your thoughts. Breast Cancer Yoga Nutrition & Weight Loss Depression & Anxiety View All Health Expert Blogs Report Abuse Join the discussion.
Interesting blog you have - good work Play poker strategy the most popularity game anywhere

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Bryce Eddings said...

Hurricane Katrina concert and coverage: What's on tonight
The US Open continues on USA at 7pm. At 8, NBC, MSNBC, and CNBC will air A Concert For Hurricane Relief, with Harry Connick, Jr., Wynton Marsalis, Tim McGraw, Leonardo DiCaprio, and other celebrities.
Bryce Eddings
breddings.blogspot.com
Check out my site about commodity broker

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Lucky Balaraman said...

Neat! I really like what you're doing here. When you have a spare moment you should come over to my cad drafting services site to see what's on in the cad drafting services world.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger melloman said...

Cries for help, offers of help proliferate on Web
"Anyone in the area ... Please rescue Mr. & Mrs. Arnold Sabathia at 3324 Danneel St.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my photo portrait related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.photo portrait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home