ballade pour adeline

Thursday, September 01, 2005

On one hand, I am happy. Happy that my dream is over. On the other, I am sad. Sad that I actually wasted my time on something that didn't have an outcome. 2 mths. That's how long I was oblivious to the broil and boil. I really don't know what I shld be feeling. I don't really feel like crying yet I don't feel the best of moods either. One thing for sure, I really hope that his r/s will work out for him. I hope they will live happily ever after and get married=) My friend said that I was thinking too far. But frankly speaking...after all that I went through, I really hope that they will cherish each other. hehe. Am I going mad? but what I said were words from my heart...

I'll just take it as another stepping stone in my life. Another chance to grow up and maybe one day, I will look back and laugh at my stupidity of holding on to a lost dream for 1 year. Sure, it does suck. After all you thought and hoped will happen but how often do events occur by my desires? Oh well. Smile and move on my friend=) Be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home