ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am not a spare tyre. I am not a spare tyre. I am NOT a spare tyre.

A thunderstorm is brewing. The wind was so lethal that each time I cleared my foot off the ground, the impact of the gust just sweeps me and I find myself heading in another direction. I cldn't even steer my path anymore. That powerful.

Muddle-headed me went to sch today at 9am and discovered the whole of the 7th floor of the med blding empty. Cld have slept in for 2 more hrs. =(

You know, I reckon my life hasn't started yet.

I wanna go to the beach. Seeking solace in my make-shift paradise for the time being.

Where does the end of the rainbow lead to? Is there really a silver lining in the clouds?...

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

hoho faith is all powerful :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home