ballade pour adeline

Monday, August 22, 2005

OK. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.
By not going to ocf for the 2nd week, I've got........7 FREAKING EMAILS from the church pple. They are happily flooding my mailbox. GOD BLESS THEM. ARGH. Lesson learnt: SHLD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER...and I still can't emphasize EVER EVER EVER give your email address to some church pple. =(
Already informed the person that I wasn't attending anymore and not to send me the emails. Which part of "DON'T HAVE TO UPDATE ME ON OCF ANYMORE" doesn't she understand. Haiz haiz...

On a light note, let's give thanks to the Lord today=)
Shall list the happy things today (and everyday, hopefully)

Up part:

1) my friend gave me a sheepish smile today=) from the other far end of the LT. Another up pt: this girl thought I was grinning back at her so she smile back at me too=P

2) Great weather today. Chilly. But that's the point! And the sun was shining too albeit a drizzly day-the kind where dollops of rain just fall haphazardly from the sky.

3) Up part: Monday is over!=)

4) Had 1 more hr to sleep in today. Down point: cld have slept for 1 more hr...went to sch to discover that there was no prac...=X

5) Down pt: Met my last sem's anatomy prac tutor at safeway-I seem to be always meeting him. And today I didn't manage to dodge him. p.s: I think he looks like a smiling potato...=P Anyway...up part: It made me shop faster to avoid him and thus escape from contemplation of purchasing the 'wonderful junk' that has been tempting and enticing me to gobble them. =P

6) Up point: I didn't see him today!=)

7) Up point: It's one more day less to going home!=)

lalala~~~
I've been thinking of pigging in so much. Cheesecake gives me the jitters now...

God Bless our day!...

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

reminds me of city harvest ...
-shudders-

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger bubblE said...

haha...city harvest in sg eh? Or here? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home