ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

you made my day...

And it's wednesday!...Last night I was in Fantasy Island. One of the mystical paradises in the back of my head. I wasn't alone. I had someone with me in the clear blue crystalline waters. Last night I was on ecstasy high. I had someone describing to me the picture of the sun setting in sg. I felt as though I was home. The sky was pink. Then even darker pink. I know it was beautiful. It seemed as if I was standing right there watching it too. Anyway, in fantasy island, we went ice-skating, we swam with the dolphins, whales and mermaids. I had my own yatcht. We were standing on the deck; the breeze cool in my face. I cld feel it. It was surreal and for a moment I didn't want to wake up to the dream. I guess anything is impossible in fantasy...It had a wanderous 2hr fantasy. I was still smiling when I awoke this morning...
Btw...it wasn't a dream. My friend and I did paint this picture together. Both of us were on an island...just the 2 of us...For once, I wasn't alone in utopia...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home