ballade pour adeline

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I can't help feeling blue now. Spent my sat out in the city today. Had jap lunch. Then a movie. Wedding crashers. I didn't realise that it was RA-ted. So much nudity that it somehow it felt a little like a sleazy strip show. But on the whole, it was pretty good. Not so much on the plot but it was humourous. Esp the the girl gloria. The one you see on the trailers. And the female lead was pretty. Haha. It was even funnier how the guy got molested and raped by a girl. hahaaa...

It was a warm day today with the sun shining high up in the sky. I don't know but somehow, somewhere, I cldn't halt recalling the experience with a friend. It was very, very awkard indeed. Moments of silence just kills me. It seems as though it is getting worse. It just makes me feel so, so depressed. I don't want history to repeat itself. It doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel good. It was supposed to be a happy day. But if all I was looking forward to was the movie where I don't have to wreck my brains to break the ice, I know it isn't right. I feel sad. My heart is rolled up in a mesh. Am I really so hard to talk to? Or is it that I talk too much? Again, I don't know why I felt qte tangled up when someone says that he loves his job. I feel so left out. Everyone is probably trying to fit in. Am I? I am but really, it isn't easy. My head and heart is filled with 'home'.

oh, I met an old friend with his gf. seems like everyone in biomed has a bf/gf.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

fit in, but don't betray yourself :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home