ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

We did TENS for physio prac today. Basically it helps to stimulate your muscles to contract. Feels funny actually. Kinda a tingling sensation and then you feel as if you are going into a spasm soon.

The value of listening. enjoyed my lunch today. had company. had a [hearty] chat with a friend today and she filled me in abt her 'special guy' which I thought felt so heart-warming. A friend's little tale. Glad to have someone listen to me too and to connect with someone at a certain level...I realised that I am not the only eccentric soul ard. Did I mention did I've been having strange dreams abt my pri sch lately? The night before I dreamt that I was in nyps canteen with an old bunch of pri sch friends. The next night I dreamt of some pri sch mates too. It's simply weird. So near yet so far. It's scary though. That you know you have flashbacks before you pass on. I don't know. Coincidentally, this friend said she's been dreaming of her pri sch too. Yesterday, sth hilarious. During pbl, we were writing chinese words on each other's pbl paper and I wrote "shen2 jing1 bing4" on her paper and being a m'sian she cld speak mandarin but not read all the words so she asked me was that 3 words "dian4 shi4 ji1"?=television. lol

Managed to dodge the rain. It's raining 'persians' and 'dalmatians' now. =P been a chilling day despite the weather forecast. tmr's gonna be worse.

yesterday, I got caught in a dodgy lift just before my test. -_- the life door literally crawls to close and it scares the heck out of me. It felt as if it will never open again. But it does it repeatedly, then springs to an open again. 3 times and that was it. I was out of the lift. In fact the whole grp of med and physio grp was out of it. At that rate, we were definitely going to miss the test. Thankfully, we boarded another lift and weren't late.

woaw. 5degrees tonight.

A nice warm bath is what I need now...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home