ballade pour adeline

Monday, August 08, 2005

I was a little put off during the last few minutes of our self-discussion grp today, although I didn't display the horror. It is apparent that my grp detests the physio tutor but sometimes the things they blurt out are really the last straw. well, that [cute] and stinking tutor (or so I thought when he sat beside me on a damp rainy day) has a back prob. So he walking with a little limp. yes, at a tender age of I don' know...his twenties maybe? and today in the tut they were actually erm.."****" him and they were saying that pple gave him names, apparently not very flattering ones which somehow had to do with his pathology. I thought it was pretty crude. It was not as if he chose to have a hip problem of some sort. I am sure he can't help having a crooked gait pattern. and someone had to comment that he wasn't very attractive with his gait problem. well. It sounded a little harsh and mean to me. I guess the last thing someone wants is for someone to degrade them because of they unwanted abnormality, in this case, an arthritic hip...

i apologize for my rantings. just had a test and was down with flu and a block nose...1 more hr...
gotta run for a lect now...happy national day kids!...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home