ballade pour adeline

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sunday morning

Boy, it's terrible trying to study for a test when you're sick. *sniff sniff* oh I have started to adopt the nasal voice due to my flu. It's involuntary. haha.

perhaps not everything is about love. there are pple who want a bf because of the wrong reasons...because they are bored and lonely. maybe...we shld just let nature take its course...=)

geez, just wondering...am I really a depressed person? haha I reckon depression maybe infectious, just like smiling. therefore, why not take up the positive and jilt the negative? =) afterall, a frown is a vicious cycle that merely repels pple. On the other hand, a smile chases the dark clouds away. so, why not smile today? (haha even though the sky's soooo cloudy!)...

There will always be pple who are trying to ruin our lives but maybe we just can't afford to succumb to them.

nobody said growing up was easy. but I guess wking with the less fortunate has made me realise and cherish what I have now...I realised maybe even the slightest things like moving my body and dancing to the beat of daniel powder's Bad Day or even rising from my seat and walking to the kitchen to throw an apple core shld never be taken for granted=)

God fixed my internet connection!!!=) Praise the Lord!...

Oh I didn't know mao's 4th wife was called jiang qing. you mean like jiang4 qing1=soy sauce? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home