ballade pour adeline

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hi world. Good morning. Kicked started my day at 9am today. Actually I woke up at 8am which is considered extremely early for a sunday morning. Didn't exactly have a 'good rest' or so you call it. Woke up at 5am, 7am, 8am. Who knows why?...Just another reflex thingy. I guess I need to be hypnotised...

I dream every night. I wonder if it's normal...

21 times. that's how many times I...but it seems like each time the image is getting more and more vague. He's just someone in the far background. Cld be anybody, really. How I wish he wldn't even be a 'somebody' in the background anymore.

I've been dreaming of my family. So much that I never had that feeling before. In my dreams, I am always running. Maybe not physically but I know, mentally and emotionally. I always seem to be in a hurry. Rushing to hop on a train--destination: maybe nowhere. perhaps home. I have no idea. I seem to be in confinement. Locked up away. Somewhere. In my heart? In my head? In my life? hehe. That's pretty sad huh. Oh well.

Hehe. Ironically, the song 'I Will Survive' keeps repeating itself on my laptop. >_- hehe

Time to change song!...-Fairy of Snow- one of the tunes from the korean serial "Last Christmas"...

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

i'm still figuring out the game >:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home