ballade pour adeline

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I realised that I've got so many dreams that I have yet to fulfil.

Yest, I lay in bed, musing about the things I have yet to try and desire to do.

1) fly a kite
2) visit the most beautiful beaches in the world
3) visit europe
4) go to bahamas and fiji island
5) water-skiing
6) snow-skiing/snow-boarding
7) go to america
8) learn violin
9) learn guitar
10) build a sand castle
11) speak up confidently in front of more than 3 pple

Some impossible dreams that are out of the qn include:
be a dancer staged together with famous singers=P
be a ballerina
be a competitive swimmer
take up synchonize swimming
be an acclaimed pianist=P
be an athlete
be a lawyer-lol...Actually I just wish to be able to speak up confidently in front of more than 3 pple=)
be a model (LOL)
be a millionaire
have my own private plane and yacht-WoW...*dreams*

well...you don't need $$$ to dream...

haha right now? Right now I just wanna go home...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home